Guacamole

2 ripe avocado's
1 tbsp lime juice
1 clove garlic, grated
Big pinch of salt (I use kosher. It tastes better and is more forgiving)

Slice avocado's in half and scoop flesh into a bowl, removing the big stone in the middle. Grate the clove of garlic into the bowl, add lime juice and salt. Mash with a fork until desired consistency and serve.


Tip: If your avocado's aren't ripe, place them on the counter with some other ripening fruit like banana's or apples (I put my avocado's right on top of my banana's). The ripening fruit releases chemicals that will help them ripen really quickly. I had some totally green and hard avocado's and only 2 days on the counter with my banana's and they were perfectly soft and ripe. If they are already ripe and you aren't planning on using them yet, put them in the fridge to slow down the ripening process.